Sanjay Tolani is from Dubai – the young energetic trainer is with various Academic Qualifications.
v Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance & Banking)
v Master of International Business
v Associate, Customer Service and Financial Service from Loma Financial Services Education
v Fellow, Life Management Institute
v Master of Applied Finance & Banking and Currently a student of Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) University of Liverpool.
His Professional experiences are as -
Executive Sales Manager
- Training & recruiting teams for Insurance & Investment Advisory services.
- Managing the administrative team on developing strategies for Business Development.
- Creating online & technological systems for corporate & team operations.
- Managing relationships with Clients in other countries out of UAE.
- Managing the corporate structure and expansion to new markets.
- Developed key JV relationships in 16 countries to support clients in a total of 53 countries.
- Providing Investment & Financial planning guidance to HNI & UHNI Clientele.
- Managing expectation & Development of relationship with Stakeholders.
- Cashflow Management along with key people who directly manage the day to day activities of the organization.
- Reporting to Board of Directors on the further expansion plans of the organization in India & South East Asia.
- Strategic Management & Marketing Decisions
- An advisor on new product development for Insurance companies & Reinsurance syndicates.
- Advisor to corporate clients on Pensions & Employee Welfare
- Advisor on Legacy Planning & Estate Planning
- Managing JV relationships with Law firms, Chartered Accountancy & Tax advisory firms & Doctors for providing holistic services to clients.
- Developed system for managing the process workflow from a traditionally run family business to an independent entity to make the business more separate from it owners.
- Innovation on actuarial tables for modifying and analysis of new risks developing and pertaining to emerging markets.
- Development of refulation as a member of the Insurance Association in UAE.
The Professional Activities of Sanjay are -
- Talk shows on business radio channels: for (Financial Planning & Investment Strategies).
- Member of the Indian Business & Professional Council for developing key relationship with the Indian Government & exploring business opportunities and synergizing with business counterparts across borders.
- Business Strategy Profiled in an international magazine “Round the Table” 2009 – Finances 101.
- Talk Show on Bloomberg.
- Youngest MDRT in 2003 in his area.
- Youngest Member of MDRT in Association for Financial Planners.
- Guest Speaker on Motivation, Insurance & Financial Planning, Advisory Service Structuring, & Insurance Product Development in many universities and conferences regionally & internationally.
Sanjay is awarded as member of International who’ who in 2005, won the Dubai Financial Markets Stock game competition for two years in 2003 & 2004, Medalist in Swimming & Athletics. Sanjay is the leading supporter of the Thalesimia Society in Dubai. He has good command on English, Sindhi and Hindi languages with deep interest in cooking and collection of coins.